Friday, July 2, 2010

Twenty-third New Thing- Mustang Sally

I'm entering my first ever car show at the Hutch Fest tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about taking Sally out to mingle with all the other hot rods, but my sister and brother-in-law(a pro car show buff) are visiting for the weekend to support me and Sally.
I must admit she does look rather pretty. I armor-aled the interior and used a new product, a waterless wash and wax for the body. Her pretty little red body is just glistening away in the garage right now. She's got her top down and buttoned for the venture tomorrow. She's also a little shy so I hope she doesn't feel inferior next to other classic cars or old jalopies. She's a fire-engine red 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang with a white leather interior. Most of her is all original - and I'm proud of that!
Who knows this could be the first of many car shows to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment