Friday, July 2, 2010

Twenty-second New Thing-Back to the 70's

Hotel California, Take it to the Limit, Desperado, Take it on the Run, Easy Feeling and 3 hours more of hits and newbies......The Eagles concert had it all this week. It really brought me back to high school and college days. I only had one of their albums but I burned my record player needle playing it. Yep you read correctly, record player needle - wow does that ever date me. Of course the title "Back to the 70's" might have dated me a little also!
Yesterday I decided some of those golden oldies deserved a rightful spot on my ipod so I downloaded some tunes on my itunes and I'll be burning a CD soon with my treasures. If you haven't listened to the Eagles songs lately - pull them up and sit back and mellow out, or jump around and dance like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment