Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tenth New Thing

I'm way excited about my tenth new thing. I moved to my new home three years ago. Teaching keeps me very busy especially since I teach in a middle school now and as fulfilling as teaching can be, I must admit my evenings are very quiet. I thrive on activity and people. I decided I needed to get out of my loneliness stretch and reach out in some way. My daughter suggested starting a book club since I love to read and she loves her book club in Kansas City. I decided she was a very smart girl - sure glad all that college paid off - so I've officially started a book club using Joanne Fluke's sweet murder mystery books. We will meet in my home for the first book club session. I'm already planning my menu since it will be an early summer kick-off for the book club! The first book is The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder. Bet you can guess what I'll be serving for dessert............

1 comment:

  1. I am a very smart girl aren't I??? :) So excited to join your book club momma!

    ReplyDelete