Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seventh New Thing

Do you know sushi like I know sushi? I can still hear Captain Pierce from Mash singing that crazy tune........
Well I know sushi now thanks to my youngest daughter, Samantha. Yum! We went to a sushi bar where a variety of sushi dishes were served on a moving mini Amtrak train. Kind of interesting to say the least. I went with Sam's suggestions and she didn't steer me wrong! If you've never tried sushi - I highly recommend a sushi bar - it was definitely on my return places in Kansas City.
I could've shared my first Bloody Mary story with you since it was a first, however it was not as successful! I thought - I love tomato juice and need my vegies today-but what a surprise when I tasted it. Man it was spicy and hot. I guess I better stick to a glass of wine!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I know sushi like you know sushi!! :) So glad you got to try some good sushi momma! Now you know why I go there every Sunday with friends ;) Oh AND that bloody mary was delicious! You just need to work up your tolerance for spiceness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be sushi buddies now:) Thanks for the experience baby:)

    ReplyDelete