Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sixth New Thing

SKYPE - it just doesn't get any better than this. I got to skype with my one year-old grandson Hayden today! I watched him coo and babble and the amazement on his face when i was talking to him just warmed my heart. He also played his musical piano book for me and I got to clap for him - that surprised him a bit. The weather was threatening the north central part of Kansas and I couldn't get stranded in Beloit - would hate to miss out on Parent/Teacher conferences Monday night! Anyhow I'll head to Beloit on Thursday instead - no school on Friday!!!!!
There is going to be many more days ahead while Hayden is growing up that he will skype with him Nana who deeply loves him!
If you haven't skyped - jump in - it's free:)

No comments:

Post a Comment