Thursday, January 7, 2010

Second New Thing

Well who would've thought that a simple hairdo could make such a difference and boost in someone's life! I've decided to grow my hair out this year. Since it is at an inbetween stage, I decided to swoop my hair up for Zumba exercise class Tuesday night. My darling Zumba instructor came up to me afterwards and said, "Chris, I love your hair, it makes you look so young!" Well say no more- younger is always good!!!! I didn't realize it was a new thing til the next morning 1st hour reading class and 1/3 of my kiddos all commented on my new look and hair style-Wow! It's usually tough to impress 13 year-olds, but they were so complimentary, I've decided this is definitely going to be a returning look for me many times this year. I'll post a pic later and you can decide for yourself. The Language Arts aid commented on my new look and said I resembled Sarah Palin! Ok, that may be stretching it a little-but it sure brought a new color of blush to my cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment