Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twentieth New Thing-The Total Foot Experience

I decided I better tag some topics for easy reading use. My twentieth new thing was pure perfection. I visited my youngest daughter in Kansas City last week and she made two appointments for us. She had a facial and I had a total foot experience. It was supposed to be a pedicure, but let me tell you it was a total foot experience! First she dipped my much needed feet in a soaking stainless steel basin - a washing of the feet:) She proceeded the next hour with removal of old polish, the trimming, the cuticle removal, the massaging and oil treatment, and even a mini accupressure. Evidently one can have knots in the feet too. This luxurious hour treatment began with a soothing warm herbal neck pack wrapped around my shoulders, an eye soothing mask that had a definite aroma which I think was legal anyway, and topped off with a toasty warm blanket draped over me like an Egyptian mummy queen.
I was so in love by the end of the hour I should've asked for her number - hehe, if only she had spoken english:) This was a delightful summer treat that I said I deserved after my first year teaching in the middle school. How will another pedicure ever live up to it I just don't know. I think everyone deserves a treat every now and then - if you haven't lately - treat yourself. You are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment