Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thirty-sixth New Thing

Well it has certainly been tooooooo long. I didn't realize how much I missed you Blog, until I-read my friend Beth's blog today. Definitely need to experience and finish this blog. It was a goal of mine to experience 50 new things at 50-well I'm still 50-something, and I'm ready to add another "new thing". I've been growing my hair long for the past two years. Although it has been fun reliving my high school hair days, I sure didn't learn any new techniques for styling my hair! I was inspired by my daughter Samantha and nieces Shelby and Olivia to donate to the Locks of Love Organization, so Friday, May 18, one student's name from my school will be drawn out of the "Locks of Love" box to take center stage and CHOP MY LOCK! My students in my Teacher Advisory period will be collecting donations and writing student names on slips of paper for the raffle. My hair and all proceeds will be sent to the Locks of Love organization. I will be changing my profile picture of course:)

No comments:

Post a Comment