Thursday, July 7, 2011

Whirling 5 months - I've missed you so.....

The last time I wrote we just found out we were expecting twins. I say we, because I think I treaded each major step with my ever-growing daughter. So very anxious to discover if our little bundles were boys, girls, or one of each, my kids were determined to be surprised this time. And surprised we were with the unexpected emergency cesarean April 13th. Two beautiful baby boys entered this world with a multitude of frightening health concerns.
God is good and he blessed us with an Easter miracle and the boys survived their health concerns and actually became non-existent God is so powerful like that!
My 2 1/2 year old grandson Hayden continues to play trains around his twins brothers, and I can only just imagine all the great memories my daughter and her husband will have raising three boys. I can only imagine because my memories are of raising three girls and that was a joy beyond joy! I'm so very lucky to be a NANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment