Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fifteenth New Thing

Some fondon't but I fondue. Oh yes I have a new love - it's an electric fondue pot! I had the great fortune of spending an evening in McPherson, KS with my sorority sisters. Stay posted and I'm sure you will learn more about the "sisterhood"! We dined and drank, well some did - I was medicated because of a severe ear infection! The restaurant was a very quaint establishment, the chef was superfulous, the bartender was perfecto, and let's just say I could've adopted the sweet little waitress - she would've fit in perfectly with my three daughters.
We began with a delectable cheese fondue, then followed with a mexican blend fondue, and finished with a to die for chocolate fondue complete with an array of breads, fruit, vegies and assorted relishes, homemade strawberry and chocolate marshmallows, and shortbread.
I will have to walk 50 miles this week to burn the calories I ate last night!
So if you are looking for something new - try fondue too!

No comments:

Post a Comment